Aircraft management with a personal touch
Aircraft ownership has become more appealing than ever before, thanks to tax benefits written into U.S. law in 2018.
But having a corporate aircraft calls for care and attention to a host of details, such as:
• asset acquisition; annual budget and cash flow forecasting
• establishing and enforcing protocols that ensure safe and efficient operation
• complying with FAA and, if flying internationally, ICAO and country-specific regulations
• flight scheduling and coordination with airports and fixed-base operators
• engaging the right pilots and other crew members; training, supervising, maintaining certifications
• aircraft maintenance and ongoing cost control
Blue Skies Aviation offers assistance with any or all of these aspects of aircraft ownership and operation—from a one-time consultation on a specific operational question, to outsourcing certain elements of your program, to delivery of a turnkey operation and facility.
Unlike the large aviation management organizations, Blue Skies Aviation offers a personal touch: You can consult directly with a knowledgeable pilot and aviation manager at your convenience.